Doright has seven major quality management and assurance systems. From the raw materials to the final assembly, Doright strictly follows the requirement of the quality management system, guaranteeing the quality of the finished product.
· Quality Management System ISO9001 Certification
· Occupational Safety and Health Management System ISO45001 Certification
· Environmental Management System ISO14001 Certification
· “A2” Pressure Vessel Production License
· “A1/A2” Pressure Vessel Design License
· Class “A” Boiler Manufacture License
· ASME “U” Pressure Vessel Authorization
· ASME “S” Power Boiler Authorization
· GC3/GC2/GD2 Pressure Conduit Installation Certification
· Other certified products, including PED, IBR, DOSH, etc.
- Equipment manufactured and installed for domestic usage is supervised and inspected by the Qingdao or the local Boiler Pressure Vessel Inspection Institute.
- Equipment manufactured and installed for abroad usage is supervised and inspected by qualified third party Inspection Institution.
- Supervision and inspection reviews include design, manufacturing procedure, welding procedure, NDE, etc. By strictly controlling the process, the inspector ensures that the production process and the product are in accordance with corresponding regulations and laws.
- Chief Quality Officer: responsible for establishing, running, and continuously improving the quality assurance system; responsible for the supervision of the quality management system and department,
- Head of the quality assurance department: responsible for the management of the quality assurance department; responsible for the related paperwork; responsible for the quality management of the entire production process
- The physical and chemical testing center: responsible for testing the physical and chemical properties of raw materials and in-process products; all staffs are certified by relevant authorities.
- The NDE Center: responsible for NDE (RT/UT/PT/MT) of raw materials and in-process products. all staffs are certified by relevant authorities.
Inspection and Detection Means
- The physical and chemical testing center: chemical analysis, metallographic analysis, mechanical tests, etc.; ensure that the chemical composition and mechanical property of the raw materials and products meet the standard.
- The NDE center: RT, UT, PT, MT, etc.; ensure that the inner composition and the surface of the materials and products meet the standard.